Saturday, December 18, 2010

Family Christmas 2010

Hi friends, A lot happened in our lives in 2010! 
Here's a fraction of the juicy material:

Greg Hildebrandt
Little Miss Kelli (Hildebrandt)
  • Greg: still a big hoopster (watch out NBA!). Just joined TreeHouse Staff.
  • Kelli maintains"careload" of 12 teenagers that she mentors at TreeHouse.
  • She's expecting in July. Note smirk on Greg's face.


Mr. Ryan, eligible bachelor

  • Final Year at North Central U. 
  • Singing in excellent Concert Choir.
  • Writing songs, leading worship

  • Most importantly: Showing initial signs of golf addiction, likely due to "enabler" father.



Sharon

Sharon does a ton of music at Grace Church Roseville.
  Also:
  • Redecorated our living room in old-world style.

  • Is volunteer extraordinaire at church, Urban Homeworks, InterVarsity, etc.

  • Still sewing for interior decorators.




           
          I'm lovin' my new InterVarsity role of speaking and apologetics.

          One highlight from the year: "Stump the Chump" at the University of Chicago. I was the chump.




          • Traveling a lot: 23 campuses the past few months.
          • Also working at Macalester College with InterVarsity.

          We wish you well this Christmas, and we're thankful for you, our friends and supporters!

          Oops, I almost forgot (yeah, right): If you've been thinking to yourself, Gosh, I have NO idea where to give this extra gift in December. . . There are so FEW options. . .

          Look no further.

          I am here to serve. :)  The need is definitely there. Just click on the link below.

          give to Rick & Sharon with InterVarsity