Thursday, November 12, 2009

Newsletter November 09, quick summary






I'm headed back to campus 

because of this:









. . . and this:
 

. . . and especially this:








Yes, I've changed positions. After seven years serving as Regional Director, I am headed back to the trenches. Call me a foot soldier. Call me crazy! . . .  call me with a donation  :)

My new job title: "Campus Apologist." That means I'll be doing evangelism with an "apologetics" flavor. I tackle hard questions of the faith, such as the existence of God, homosexuality, reliability of the Bible, relativism, and the challenge of other religions. Hey, it's "totally me"!

I'll be staying with InterVarsity.

I do need some extra gifts to launch my new adventure.  You can help out by  clicking here.  (thanks)

This page is just a short announcement. If you have time for the full story, please keep reading below.


Rick & Sharon Mattson, InterVarsity
892 Howell St N
St. Paul, MN 55104
651.295.5814
rick.mattson@studentjourney.org